Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Motivation.

I need to get it together.
After reading Selective Potential (the blog) I really feel motivated to actually do this. I mean I thought I was actually doing it but I know in the back of my head that I'm not. So I'm going to put it out there I'm going to tell the world how I am going to lose weight before my sophomore year of college. I am. and I'm going to work hard to do it. I want to lose at least 25-35 pounds. I think I can do it. NO I know I can do it. I have to workout though and I have to stick to my Weightwatchers diet. I have to. So help me guys, if you see me sad or down, don't let me get out my feelings by eating a pint of our guys Ben and Jerry. I need to do this and they aren't helping. Oh and if you hear me say that I don't think I'm going to workout, tell me I'm wrong and I need to workout, it won't take that much time and effort  and it will help you in the long run. I'm going to do this, I need to and I want to have self confidence, I don't think I've actually had it since I was in the first grade.
Yes, here we go. Starting Sunday (Because that's when I weigh in and start) I am going to be serious about this.
The thing is I want to go to France in May and see my sister and have her be amazed at how I look, I'm growing my hair out and I'm going to lose this weight, I want her to be so surprised and proud of me. I need this.
Here we gooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment