Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Or campus..
But really it is gorgeous out, I'm loving it! I can't wait for spring, it's going to make getting up for class so much better!
So for all of you who know me, I'm have an obsession with old men, not like a creepy one where I want to have their babies, but I just think their so darn adorable. (this may be due to the fact that I've worked at a retirement home for three and a half years...) So every wednesday I get out of my recitation about 20 minutes early so I hop on over to Oldfather to get a cup of joe, and there is my new best friend behind the counter, he's just so darn cute and that is mainly why I go get coffee because honestly I don't really need it.. but still that is my story for ya, now I'm sitting here outside waiting for my other class to start in this lovely weather with my cup o' joe.
Happy days


No comments:

Post a Comment