Monday, January 24, 2011

Zumba and Disney Filled Day

The two things that actually had me motivated to do my homework today was that I was listening to Disney pandora and loving it (literally smiled through my whole homework doing and I mean.. come one who has ever done that?!) and being excited to do Zumba workout with the Deegee's after meeting tonight.
IT was soooo much fun! I danced like I've never danced before (lies) and I had so much fun, I think I burned equally as much calories laughing as dancing but it was a lot of fun. It made me really happy and it was actually fun.

I'm finally getting over my cold thank the lord! It's just the ending cough and sniffly nose that I have and I can live with that, I just hope I don't wake jordan up too much in the night... 
It's been 25 days since I've seen my sister and I'm starting to realize I'm going to miss her a lot more then I thought I was going to (and I thought I was going to miss her a lot) goodness. I'm not prepared for 4 more months of not seeing her. So heyya Dad you should buy me a plane ticket and I can ya know, just pop on over to France and see her? Yeah? Yeah I think so. :) But I really miss her, a lot. 
I feel like this week is going to be very stressful, I have a TON of homework that I'm not prepared to do and I just don't want to do it. But I got off work tomorrow so I have all day to catch up, goooood because I need it! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment